Invisalign at Wigston House Dental Practice
- Do you have gaps between teeth, or overlapping teeth?
- Do you find it difficult to clean between teeth?
- Are you hiding your smile in photos?
At Wigston House Dental Practice we offer a fantastic clear solution to aligning uneven teeth and closing gaps between teeth to give you the smile you’ve always dreamt of.
With over 5 million successful results, Invisalign is the right choice for you and your smile. As the world’s most advanced clear aligner, we’re proud to be able to provide such a fantastic treatment for your care.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customised clear aligners – plastic trays that fit snugly around your teeth – to gently move your teeth into the desired position to solve your concerns; be it to close gaps, straighten teeth or to improve function. All treatment is planned with the input of your dentist, so you have peace of mind that every result will be tailor made to fit you.
You’ll be pleased to know that Invisalign is a fantastic solution for most ages, including children! For those who play contact sports or play musical instruments, Invisalign can provide a comfortable and safe way for you to continue everyday life.
To explore your options, call in today to book your free consultation for Wigston Invisalign.
Why is Invisalign better than other braces?
- Invisalign trays are made to be strong and close to invisible as possible, so no-one will know you’re having treatment.
- Your Invisalign trays are bespoke made just for you, so you know your progress is tailor-made for your mouth
- Dentist contact
- Every stage of your Invisalign journey will be supervised by one of our friendly dentists who have had further training to provide Invisalign
- With Invisalign, you can join an exclusive club of 5 million happy new smiles!
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable enough for you to use while continuing your normal daily activities
- Tooth Whitening
- At Wigston House Dental Practice, we complement your Invisalign results with free professional tooth whitening
- Universal Ages
- Invisalign has the benefit of being effective at most ages – speak to us today to find out if Invisalign is the right option for you.
What is involved in my treatment with Invisalign?
At your consultation, you will meet your dentist who you’ll work together with to obtain your desired smile. You’ll be assessed to ensure you are a suitable candidate for Invisalign, and clinical photographs will be taken to record and compare your progress throughout treatment.
Invisalign encourages smart technology; a digital scan or impression may be taken so you can get a glimpse of your future results. We will then discuss the best plan for your bespoke care before proceeding with your personal Invisalign journey. Your aligners are then manufactured. These aligners are custom made, so your aligners will only fit you to gain the most accurate movements and reduce the length of treatment you may need.
At Wigston House, we are proud to have comprehensive care appointments during your treatment to see how you are getting on, with options such as Tooth Whitening during your treatment. We are also proud to say that we have a tailored aftercare programme to ensure that your investment in your smile lasts a lifetime.
To understand more, call in today to book your free consultation for Wigston Invisalign.