As a team of dental professionals we are regulated in the UK by the General Dental Council (GDC). We are required by the GDC to comply to certain rules on our website.
In line with European guidance, for all dental professionals providing dental care mentioned on the site the following information must be displayed:
- Their GDC number, where applicable
- Their professional qualification and the country from which that qualification is derived.
Dental practice websites must display the following information:
- The name and geographic address at which the dental service is established.
- Contact details of the dental service, including e-mail address and telephone number.
- The GDC’s address and other contact details, or a link to the GDC website found by clicking on the GDC image on the homepage, or found here: www.gdc-uk.org
- Details of the practice’s complaints procedure and information of who patients may contact if they are not satisfied with the response.
- The date the website was last updated.